1) Aghdasi S, Kiamnesh AS, Mahdavi Hazave M., Safarkhani M., (2013). Teacher-Student Interaction in the Classroom of Successful and Unsuccessful Schools: A Case Study of Elementary Schools Attending the Pearls 2006 and Thames 2007 Examination, Journal of Education No. 119. (Persian)
2) Arsal, z, (2010). The Effects of Diaries on Self-regulation Strategies of Preservice Science Teachers, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 5(1).pp 85-103.
3) Biehler, R. F. (1992). The psychology applied to teaching. Translation Parvin Kadivar. (The original language of publication date 1974), Tehran: Center for Academic Publication.
4) Dehghan Marvedasti S, Rasouli R. (2014). The role of ethical climate of job environmental on quality of work life school teachers. Journal of Career and Organizational Counseling; 6(18): 76-99. (Persian).
5) Delavar A.(2009).Theoretical research in the humanities and social sciences.Tehran:roshd Publication,
6) Ellis and Jimzenal (2003). Procrastination Psychology: Overcoming Procrastination. Translated by Mohammad Ali Farajad, Tehran, Roshd Publications. (Persian)
7) Javadi F, Hashemi Resin, Hashemi Resin S (2015). Relationships of academic procrastination with self-regulated learning strategies and academic achievement. Journal of Applied Psychological Research, (1) 6, 207-193.(Persian)
8) Elmore, G. M. & Huebner, E. (2010). Adolescents’ satisfaction with school experiences: Relationships with demographics, attachment relationships, and school engagement behavior. Psychology in the Schools, 47, 525-537.
9) Freidooni, M., Dehghani, M., & Shikhzadeh, M. (2013). Exploring The Relationship Between Moral Intelligence and Teaching Styles Among Urmia university Faculties. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, 11 (11); 854-862.( Persian.)
10) Gordon, S. (2004). The Relationship between Teachers Classroom Practices and the Self-regulation of Their Own Learning, A thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Rosier School of Education University of Southern California, Impartial Fulfillment of the Requirements of the Degree Master of Science, Education (Educational Psychology).
11) Grasha F, Grasha LR. Teaching with style. Alliance publishers. 1996 Feb. Available from: URL: http://homepages.ius.edu/kwigley/teaching_with_style.pdf.
12) Hardre, P. L., Crowson, H. M., Debacker, T. K. & White, D. (2007). Predicting the academic motivation of rural high school students. The Journal of Experimental Education, 75(4), 247-269.
13) Haycock, Laurel A., McCarthy, Patricia, Skay, Carol L. (۱۹۹۸).Procrastination in collegestudents: the role of self-efficacy and anxiety. Journal of Counselling& Development,71,(3), 317-324.
14) Hoge R, Smit E K, Hanson S L. (1990). School experiences predicting changes in self-esteem of sixth- and seventh-grade students. Journal of Educational Psychology; 82: 117–127.
15) Javadi F, Hashemi Resin, Hashemi Resin S (2015). Relationships of academic procrastination with self-regulated learning strategies and academic achievement. Journal of Applied Psychological Research, (1) 6, 207-193.(Persian)
16) Johnson, D., & Slaney, R. B. (1996). "Perfectionism: Scale Development and a study of Perfectionistic Clients in Counseling". Journal of College student Development, 37, 1, 29-41
17) Jiao, Qun G., DaRos-Voseles, Denise A., Collins, Kathleen M. T, Onwuegbuzie, Anthony J (2011). Academic procrastination and the performance of graduate-level cooperative groups in research methods courses.Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 11(1), 119-138.
18) Jowkar B, Delavarpour MA. The relationship between academic procrastin-ation with achievement goal orientation. New Thought Educat 2007;3:61-80.
19) Karashki, H., Khazari, S. A. & Ghazi Tabatabayi, S. M. (2008). Surveying the relationship of perceiving school’s environment and achievement goals; whether school’s type, major and area of living place makes difference? Psychological and Educational Studies, 9(2), 65-78. (Persian)
20) Keiser KA, Schulte LE. (2007). The development and validation of the elementary school ethical climate index. The School Community Journal; 17(2): 73-88.
21) Lee, M., Lee, I. H., & Rojewski, J. W. (2012). The Role of Contextual and Intrapersonal Factors in Students’School Satisfactionin Korean Vocational High Schools. Available from:http:/www.googlescholar.com. Accessed 07 February.
22) Lent, R. W., Taveira, M. D. C. & Lobo, C. (2012). Two tests of the social cognitive model of well-being in Portuguese college students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80, 362– 371.
23) Lee T, Cornell D, Gregory A, Fan X. (2011). High suspension schools and dropout rates for black and white students. Education and Treatment of Children; 34(2):167–192.
24) Martin, NK; Yin, Z., & Baldwin, B. (1998). Constract validation of the attitude and beliefs on classroom management control inventory. Journal of classroom interaction, 33(2): 6-15.
25) McKean, K. J. (1994). Using multiple risk factors to assess the behavioral, cognitive, and affective effects of learned helplessness. The Journal of Psychology, 128 (2), 177-183.
26) MesrAbadi J, (1394). The Role of Teachers' Teaching Styles on the Level of Student Discipline: A Person-Based Analysis. New Weekly Scientific Research in Educational Management, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 205-189. (Persian)
27) Narimani, M. & Vahidi, Z. (2014). A comparison of alexithymia, self efficacy and selfesteem instudents with and without learning disability. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 3(2), 78-91. (Persian).
28) Piko, B. F. & Hamvai, C. (2010). Parent, school and peer-related correlates of adolescents’ life satisfaction. Children and Youth Services Review, 32, 1479-1482.
29) Pintrich, P. R & Schunk., D, H. (2002). Motivation In Education: Theory, Research, & Applications. New Jersey: Johnston.
30) Rajabpour Z, Farmani S, Emami H (2012). Procrastination (concepts, causes, consequences, and solutions). Online Journal of Psychological Science, Volume 1, Number 1, pp. 164-151.(Persian)
31) Reichers AE, Schneider B. (1990). Organizational climate and culture. San Francisco, CA: JosseyBass.
32) Savari K, (2012). Evaluation of prevalence of academic procrastination in students of Payam Noor University of Ahvaz. Social Cognitive Research Quarterly, Volume 1, Number 2, pp. 69-63.(Persian)
33) Shekofteh F, (2014). Study of procrastination in different areas of Birjand University students. Master of Science Degree in Educational Psychology, University of Birjand.(Persian)
34) Shirazi A, Ahmadi Zahrani M. (2015).Surveying the relationship of ethical organization climate to organizational trust and organizational commitment of high school teachers in Isfahan. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration; 5(20): 41-64. (In Persian).
35) Schulte LE, Thompson F, Talbott J, Luther A, Garcia M, Blanchard S, Conway L, et al. (2002). The development and validation of the ethical climate index for middle and high schools. The School Community Journal; 12(2):117-132.
36) Solomon, Laura J., Rothblum, Esther D. (۱۹۸٤). Academic procrastination: Frequency and Cognitive-Behavioral Correlates. Journal of counceling Psychology, (4) 31.
37) Solomon LJ, Rothblum ED. Academic procrastination frequency and cognitivebehavioral correlates. J Counsel Psychol 1984;31:503-9. 27-
38) Steel, P. (2007). The nature of procrastination: A metaanalytic and theoretical review of quintessential self-regulatory failure. Psychological Bulletin, 133, 1, 65-81
39) Victor B, Cullen J B. (1988). The organizational bases of ethical work climates. Administrative Science Quarterly; 33: 101-125.
40) Way, N., Reddy, R. & Rhodes, J. (2007). Students’ perceptions of school climate during the middle school years: associations with trajectories of psychological and behavioral adjustment. Am J Community Psychol, 40, 194–213.
41) Woolfolk, A. E. (2004). Educational Psychology: Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
42) Yaghoubi A, Ghalai B, Rashid Kh, KurdNoghabi R, (2015). Factors Related to Academic Delay. Journal of Educational Psychology. Eleventh Year, No. 37, 185-162.
43) Yang HJ. (2004). Factors affecting student burnout and academic achievement in multiple enrollment programs in Taiwan’s technical–vocational colleges. International Journal of Educational Development; 24(3): 283–301.
44) Zoghi M, Brown T, Williams B, Roller L, Jaberzadeh S, Palermo C, et al.(2010) Learning style preferences of Australian health science students. J Allied Health, 39(2):95-103.